SAP SD / Variant Configuration Consultant | Full-time | Netherlands
Are you an experienced IT consultant in the Market-to-Cash domain and want to help organization to grow in the collaboration with its customers? Then we are looking for you!
In your role as senior IT consultant you will be the linking pin between the company’s sales teams and IT organization. As Senior IT consultant you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes in the related information systems (main focus is on SAP) to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiency and make sure that they are properly aligned with organization’s strategic direction.
You will act as a first IT contact for business key players and business Product Owners in the organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects. You will be working in an agile environment inspired on the SAFe framework, where you work on larger epics as well as smaller changes in the Market-to-Cash domain.
The main focus areas will be on account business planning, deal structuring and execution, order management and invoicing.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their processes and requirements in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) where necessary combined with custom build solutions (e.g. apps on a low-code platform). You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction and configure these solutions. This means you create the functional design or you review the functional design as created by external partners and ensure that the solution fits in the current information systems. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and take the lead in smaller initiatives.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large international and highly innovative company
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain.
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies
Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
The ideal candidate has got
- 5 – 10 years’ experience as IT consultant or similar positions giving proven experience in solution design;
- In depth hands-on knowledge of SAP SD/CS and SAP variant configurator, preferably also in SAP S/4 HANA;
- Good conceptual knowledge of CPQ as a process;
- Strong cross-functional understanding of SAP SD/VC integration with other SAP modules
- Very good knowledge of various integration technologies (SAP to SAP as well as non-SAP), like RFC/EDI/ALE/Idoc/API/ODATA/CPI
- Very good understanding of lead to cash processes in a high tech environment.
- Ability to document ‘as is’ and ‘to be ‘ processes and to assist in development of business case transition;
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the solution (direction) within the given architecture, corresponding these business requirements in increments;
- Experienced in agile way of working.
As IT consultant you have got at least the following competences:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
To apply, please email your CV in WORD Format to [email protected]