SAP S4 HANA QM Lead Consultant – REMOTE – 6-12 months – Europe
My client is looking for a SAP S4 QM Functional Lead Consultant to join an new S4 implementation for a remote working project.
The right candidate will have at least 10 years SAP QM experience working on at least 1 S4 project, and 3 previous full implementation projects experience, doing blue print design, implementation, customization, configuration and post Go Live support of the SAP QM module.
Candidate must have SAP QM hands on experience in rollouts and support projects. Candidate should have good understanding of QM technical and business scenarios, functionality and business processes. Candidate should be familiar with integration of SAP MM, PM, FICO,PS, PP and SD etc Experience in integrating SAP QM application with multiple backend system (both SAP and Non-SAP application – example: MES). Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage. Candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation
Scope of Services
- Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP QM in Notification – Creation, Change, Tasks, Action Box, Activities, work flows etc , Claims, Inspection (also with IM and EWM integration), Master data, Quality planning and control, Reports, integration with MES and other modules
- Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle Archetypes like MTO, MTS, ETO, CTO, ATO, Service scenarios with QM touchpoints
- Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
- Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
- Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
- Preparation of functional Specifications
- Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
- Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
- Fluent in English
- Good Interpersonal skills
Start: ASAP – 15th November
Location: Europe / remote
Duration: 6 months (plus extension)