SAP S4 HANA Project Manager (Swedish Speaking) – Stockholm, Sweden – 6 Months – 50% Part Time
My client is looking for a SAP S4 HANA Project Manager to join a new implementation roll out project based in Sweden.
Drive / lead the work of establishing processes and working methods within the management area ‘roles and permissions’ to enable safe and efficient management of users and roles at the customer for the new SAP S / 4 solution.
· Responsible for ‘Impact assessment’ and GAP analysis as well as implementation of the areas that are prioritized within the management area ‘roles and competencies’.
Support the program’s IT project manager and Coop SAP Security manager during the transition from program to administration
· You must have been involved and established / had a central role in working with management processes in the area of ‘roles and competencies’
· You must have a good understanding of SAP R&A and ‘hybrid system landscapes’ and how processes and tools support both end users and the IT organization within the management area ‘roles and competencies’
· You must have experience from running / leading the work at larger companies and have been involved in driving a change from idea to reality.
Experience of the following techniques / platforms;
• SAP ECC and / or S / 4
• Microsoft Office
· Be a good and clear communicator towards different target groups and have a great habit of dealing with different stakeholders
· Have a high problem-solving ability and be very solution-oriented
· Be innovative with the capacity to develop and / or investigate diverse and complex problems
· Have good and broad experience from IT work in retail
· Have experience of working in an environment where IT delivery is outsourced and where a large part of the work is conducted together with outsourcing partners
· Have experience of working in IT environments with large transaction volumes and high volumes
· Have a high ability to cooperate and the ability to make quick decisions
· Have the ability to quickly switch between high and low and handle many open questions at the same time
· Have a very good ability to implement strategies, guidelines and plans for operational implementation
· Be prone to change and open to new solutions
· Be very driving, with a great commitment
· Have very good strategic and analytical ability
· Be clear in communication and very good ability to express themselves well in speech and writing in both English and Swedish
Start date: ASAP
Closing date: 2021-09-30
Please send CVs in WORD format to [email protected]