SAP PP-PI Consultant (German-Speaking) – Remote/Frankfurt – 10+ Months
My client is looking for a SAP PP-PI Functional Consultant to join a working project for a client based in Europe.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years SAP PP-PI experience with at least 2 previous full implementation projects experience, doing blue print design, implementation, customization, configuration and post Go Live support of the SAP PP-PI module(s).
Candidates should have particular experience in implementation roll outs, data migration and strong configuration experience.
Experience working on SAP S/4HANA project is a BONUS.
SAP APO knowledge required
– Support of the APO system, modules DP, SNP and PP/DS, focus on DP and PP/DS
– Assumption of project tasks within the scope of our S/4HANA migration (side-by-side APO)
– System monitoring (jobs, interfaces, CIF)
– Processing of all requests/tickets/error messages from Ariba users/key users/buyers in SAP Solution Manager and ServiceNow
– Coordination of support requests with our external service provider
– Completed studies in the field of economics or business informatics or relevant professional experience.
– Several years of professional experience in administration, customizing and support of the SAP PP module as well as the adjacent modules and SAP APO
– Knowledge of S/4 HANA is helpful
– Knowledge in variant configuration as well as gATP helpful
– SAP ABAP and SAP ABAP OO knowledge (reading and debugging, programming knowledge helpful)
– Process knowledge in the chemical industry (process industry) helpful
– Strong communication skills in an international environment, combined with fluency in German and English
Location: Frankfurt (50% REMOTE)
Working Capacity: 80% (4 days/week)
Duration: 10+ months
Language: German + English
Please send CVs in WORD format to [email protected]