SAP PP Functional Analyst Consultant – REMOTE –12 months
Posted 8 months ago
My client is looking for a SAP PP Functional Analyst Consultant to join an new S4 implementation roll out across Europe, to be worked remotely.
The right candidate will have at least 8 years SAP PP experience working on at least 1 S4 project, and 3 previous full implementation projects experience, doing blue print design, implementation, customization, configuration and post Go Live support of the SAP PP module.
Candidates should have particular experience in
- A track record of doing data analytics for SAP roll-outs: data validation, data cleansing, data gap reporting and gap resolution.
- Having practical skills in any of the generally available tools that can be used for custom developments, data processing & data analytics, such as MS SQL, MS Access, Advanced Excel, (etc) Any of the programming languages would be a plus.
- Practical experience creating solution design for data migrations, including technical design (for programmers) and documentation.
- Participation in at least 3 SAP rollout project – end to end – in a role of a lead data analyst or functional analyst focused on data migration.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, leading a group of at least 5 people in a SAP roll-out project, or a sub-division thereof.
Data loading skills are optional, but are a plus
Start: ASAP or 1ST August
Remote: 100% remote
Duration: 12+ months
Please send CVs in WORD format to [email protected]