SAP MM Consultant | 6+ months | Germany
SAP MM Consultant – 6+ months, Germany.
Development of the purchasing processes of consumption items, services and production items.
Definition of interfaces between different ERP systems (Banf, order handling.)
Workflow (Flexible Workflow for Purchase Requisition)
Purchase reporting contact person for SAP IBSO (techn. specification)
Onsite requirement will be about 30%, but considerably more once the pandemic situation allows for it (possibly up to 80%). different models for onsite/offsite schedule can be discussed.
• Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
• Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
• Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
• Work with the Technical/Functional Analysts and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
• Able to write tests scenarios based on the specifications
• Work with the training/change management team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
• Conduct business process modelling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team
• Strong Experience in SAP implementation projects
• Teamplayer and Fast learner