SAP Integration Consultant / Application Developer
|2||Job Role||Application Developer|
|6||Start date project||1/10/22|
|7||End date project||31/12/23|
|8||Possibility of extension If yes, for what period will this be?||t.b.d|
|9||Hours per week||40|
|10||Location||Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|11||Remote work possible If yes, how many day/week? On-site presence necessary?||The place of employment for this function is Maasland/Utrecht. Candidate should be present at least 1 day in the week (on Thursday) in Maasland for work consultation/knowledge transfer.
Remote possible, to be agreed with Client and Project team
|13||Educational level||HBO/ University|
|14||Which languages are required||Dutch (Required), English
Dutch passport required
|15||Required number of years of experience minimum||5+ years|
|– Scope/background of the project?||The current SAP application has been migrated to SAP S4/HANA. Projects are carried out where a large number of Interfaces has to be built/adjusted. In addition, in the course of the program, a migration must take place of the technique used to realise Interfaces (migration to API management).|
|– Information regarding the team/department?||Working within a team of consortium SI partners.|
|– What kind of personality are you looking for?||Professional, team player, self-starter, able to handle ambiguous situations.|
|– What does a day look like?||Interface development|
|– Main responsibilities and tasks?||– Perform analysis and design, build, document, test, manage interfaces with other applications
– Advise/direct one or more colleagues to realize internal and external interface. Think of network specialists, firewall administrators, etc
– Serve as a technical contact point for the interface specialist from the SAP domain and help to convert the functional requirements to technical requirements together. To guide and support end users in the use of new functionality to support daily work.
– Knowledge Transfer
– In the future: switching from current point-to-point interfaces to structured API management solution
|– What technologies are needed? can you give examples||See required skills|
|– Required skills||– Candidate has at least 3 years demonstrable experience as an ICT consultant in an enterprise environment,
– Candidate has at least 2 years demonstrable knowledge of and experience in the realization of application integration and web services. – Candidate has a minimum of 2 years of demonstrable experience with one or more integration tools (such as IBM MQ series, IBM API Connect).
– Candidate has at least 2 years demonstrable experience with technical architecture of an integration landscape. It is therefore important for you to have knowledge of TCP/IP, TLS, HTTPS, PKI infrastructure.
– Candidate has a good expression in the Dutch language, both in word and writing. Minimum of language level C1.
|17||Final proposal date||