SAP IBP Consultant | Europe
Nicholas Bernard Ltd is hiring a SAP IBP Consultant to join our client in Europe
- Responsible for implementation of SAP IBP solution across locations.
- Should be able to fix issues related to support and should also be able to evaluate & map new business requirements/RFCs
- Should be able to translate business requirements to FS/TS and awork in coordination with the ABAP developer to realize the same.
- Come up with new ideas/ proposals in improving the existing solution
- Work with Functional lead and solution architects on new initiatives.
- Works with other Business Analysts to develop best practices around the integration and deployment of SAP applications within existing architectures in a multi-site environment.
- Develops training scripts and business process procedures. Works directly with users in training.
- Successfully handles multiple projects, completes them on time, on budget and exceeding customer expectations.
This is what you offer
- Minimum 2-4 years of full-time working and proven experience in IBP.
- Knowledge of PP processes
- Good understanding and analysis skills of business processes: Order to Cash, Procure to pay, Financial and costing
- Ability to work with an Agile (i.e. Scrum) Team
- Experience with JIRA, Clientele, 4ME or some comparable tool
- Excellent communication skills with all levels
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and writing) is a must as well as good presentation and documentation skills
- Willing to work, occasionally, on flexible hours (i.e. Go Lives and system downtimes in the weekends)
To apply, email [email protected].