SAP Hybris Developer
Posted 10 months ago
Role: SAP Hybris Developer
Assignment period: 01 Sep 202231 Aug 2023
Application deadline: 19 Aug 2022
Assignment description: We are looking for an experienced SAP Hybris developer.
- To work with the Project Lead
- To deliver high quality of analysis work and documentation.
- To deliver high quality of adapt and build work and documentation.
- To ensure front-end functionality performs according to customer needs technical environment while enhancing the customer experience.
- Debugging solutions and providing guidance on functionalities and resolving issues.
- Ability to learn on the job and open for challenges and ready to learn.
- Write Unit Test cases and make sure that code written has a good coverage based on the technical design specifications.
- Code and build reviews
- Experience in developing with ecommerce Hybris is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer and Information Science or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with software development methodologies and their implementation.
- Proven hands-on experience in the designing, developing and successful deploying of websites.
- Expert in Java, Spring framework (MVC), Spring Security, JSP, JSTL and other J2EE related technologies.
- Experience in ANT, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience with interpreting wireframes/compositions.
- Experience in Web Services (SOAP / REST).
- General understanding of data bases, schemas and tables.
- Proven Experience with DB SQL queries and experience in Microsoft SQL.
- To have worked with at least 1 full implementations of Hybris based ecommerce websites as a developer will be a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Good technical documentation writing experience (in English).
- Ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience with good interpersonal and multi-cultural skills.
- Ability to be a key contributor in a multi-cultural team environment and coordinate work with developers & testers across different time-zones.
- Proof of being a highly motivated self-starter who solves problems with a business-centric view.
- Excellent analytical, technical aptitude, problem solving skills, task/result oriented.
- Personal drive and ability to learn quickly, ability to work independently as the team is global/virtual.
- Precise attention to detail understanding of how Tetra Pak Core Processes applies to business.
Duration: 1 year