SAP HR Consultant – S4/HANA – 60/80% Remote – Brussels (9 Months+)
As SAP HR consultant, you should have relevant project experience of a minimum of 6-10 years in the SAP HR on-premises.
You will provide support for the existing SAP HR processes and as well, as elaborate on the change request. The project “Check-In/Out” to facilitate the onboarding of new employees will also for implemented.
Knowledge in the following domains is necessary:
- SAP HR master data PA and OM
- SAP ESS/MMS functionalities
- SAP Travel and expense
- SAP CATS Time Registration
- S/4 2020 HR Fiori Apps
- Integration via SAP PO with non-SAP systems
- SAP CPI for SuccessFactors integration
- Basic knowledge of SAP Portal
- Good understanding of SAP authorisations concept
- Able to organise and conduct workshops with business
- Good analytical skills
- Good technical documentation skills to drive non-standard development
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (Dutch &/or French) – English for documentation
- Belgian resident
- Start: ASAP
- End: 28/02/2023 with the possibility of prolongation
- Work regime: full time
- Location: Brussels (60/80% Remote) – 1-2 days a week onsite.
Please send CVs in WORD format to: [email protected]