SAP Group Reporting Consultant | Fully Remote
- Candidate with CA or MBA(Finance) education background with good functional understanding of Financial Consolidation.
At least 1 End to end implementation experience of Financial consolidation in S/4HANA Group Reporting.
- Candidate with at least 5+ years’ experience in implementing Financial Consolidation solutions in SAP modules (Group Reporting, SAP BPC, SAP SEM BCS or EC-CS).
- The candidate must have a understanding of and hands-on experience in S/4HANA Group Reporting and SAP SEM-BCS, as well as a solid accounting and finance background
- Demonstrated experience in key functional aspects of Financial consolidation – Data collection, Validations, Currency Translation, Reclassifications/Allocations, Intercompany Eliminations, Consolidation of Investments, Balance carry forward.
- Good knowledge in management and legal consolidation process.
- Support the Business Process and Solution Architecture design sessions. Understand requirements, develop functional/technical design documents and communicate solutions that will be implemented.
- Recommend best practices for configuring S/4HANA Group Reporting considering the overall architecture and integrations.
- Work closely with Finance users to design the proper Consolidation and Group Reporting solution to support defined business processes and business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with planning and managing unit/integration test efforts; facilitate cross- functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem- solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment.
- Knowledge on SAP S/4 Finance processes.
- Experience in Standard Planning Functionalities and consolidation of plan data.
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 1 year