S/4 HANA FICO Consultant, Europe Taxation expert – 12 months – REMOTE
Posted 1 year ago
Years of Experience – 12+ Years
Role Details – Position Description
- Lead the deliverables of Finance and Controlling Projects in SAP FICO area for a client.
- Responsible & Accountable for Project Planning and Estimations for Finance and controlling requirements in a Project.
- Responsible for consulting in S/4 HANA Finance and Controlling processes via configuration and customization of FI (GL, A/P, A/R, Banking), CO (Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Cost Center Accounting) and Material Ledger, Europe Tax expert
- Responsible for mapping requirement to SAP FICO modules, Solution Designing and Development for Finance and Controlling processes.
- Designs major aspects of the architecture of the SAP S4 Hana Finance application, including interface with third party software.
- Responsible for estimating and delivering assessment and implementation projects.
- Accelerate the learning process through self-study and through leveraging existing documentation as part of KT
- Supports the Lead Architects to help define Solution requirements and business process mapping deliverables
- Conducting and Coordinating Business Blueprint workshops for understanding client requirements.
- Preparation of business blue print deliveries. The task involved identification of data conversions required, interfaces needed.
- 10+ years of experience design and configuration experience with core SAP FICO modules and integrations to MM / SD and other modules
- 8+ years of experience in S/4HANA implementation projects.
- 4+ years of experience in Core Accounting and Controlling systems across industries.
- Expertise in handling Global deliveries across different geographies (Europe, APAC, US)
- Europe Taxation expert
- Experience in project scoping, planning, estimation and implementation methodology
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, analyze issues and synthesize feedback from all levels within the business and technical environments.
- Ability to Manage overall project stages including Kick-off meeting, client requirements determination, business blueprint, fit-gap analysis, configuration, custom code specifications, testing, training, go-live assistance and post implementation support
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes related to timelines.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Prior experience working with Medical Device Company
- One end to end implementation project experience is must
- Exposure to S/4 HANA is preferred.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment – e.g. ability to assess a specific business scenario and develop an appropriate technical approach to support the desired business outcomes.
- Ability to build and manage cross functional relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including team lead or management roles.
- Excellent relationship management skills demonstrating mature confidence and integrity; Proven track record building and maintaining productive customer relationships.
- Solid strategic thinking with results orientation.
- Supporting for Integration of FI with PM, PP, PS, MM and SD with Procure to Pay and Order to cash Cycles
- 4 years degree in Professional Accounting and Costing related field or equivalent experience
- SAP S/4HANA Finance Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Application Associate – Central Finance in SAP S/4HANA (Preferred)