4x SAP Hybris Consultants – REMOTE – 12 months+ URGENT
My Client is looking for a team of English-speaking SAP Commerce Operation supporters who will be responsible for the technical Support of their B2B webshop in the AME time zone. They will be part of an experienced international team.
The Product Store is their global high scale webshop which is rolled out in +80 countries, has thousands of daily operational users, and is a critical channel in daily order management and product experience. The Product Store is tightly integrated into their ERP backends for order management, price management, and variant configuration. It is also connected to their Product Information Management (PIM)/Digital Asset Management (DAM) setup for product catalogue and product content.
Allocation: Full time – EMEA or APAC time zone
Work Allocation: 100% Remote
Duration: 12 months+
• Support and Monitor our webshop and analyse the problems and incidents and provide a technical solution/workaround.
• Responsible for Incident- and Problem coordination for the production incidents as well as the Communication to Customers/stakeholders
• Take part as Developer in our Lifecycle projects, (like upgrades and replacing legacy components with new target solutions) and PoC’s for new technology or Commerce cloud features
Background & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or another related field
• 3+ years proven experience with SAP Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts
• 4+ years of experience as Java developer and experience in systems integration, preferably in ecommerce solution or other web-based solutions
• Troubleshooting through resolution of technical issues and system errors
• Experience and Knowledge in data modelling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration
• Experience working with JSPs, Java scripts, JQuery
• Proficient in Hybris Backoffice, WCMS, Cron jobs and REST
• Experience with Logging tools like Kibana (preferred), Loggly, etc.
• Experience working with Performance tools (example Dynatrace, new relic, jmeter…)
• Good understanding of integration patterns with Search, Content management package or other platforms
• Exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
• Experience with Java frameworks (Spring, Struts and Hibernate) and Spring MVC
• B2B ecommerce implementation knowledge
• You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English
• Confident in Participating in complex discussions with stakeholders, developers, architects, management etc.
• Independent and honest and a “can do” attitude
• Feel confident to Follow up on and push for answers at all levels (manager, developer etc)
Please send CVs in WORD format to [email protected]